The Jesuit New World Order

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

QUEEN OF HEAVEN
"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger." -Jeremiah 7:18
       All Catholics today, Roman and Russian Orthodox alike, worship Mary as the Queen of Heaven. One only has to do a web search under "QUEEN OF HEAVEN" to prove that Catholics do worship the Queen of Heaven (over 5,000 images show up on Google alone). 
What Catholics don't realize (or care to realize) is that the Queen of Heaven originated from pagan Babylonian goddess worship. We read in Jeremiah about the Babylonian Queen of Heaven (Jeremiah 7:18, 44:17, 44:18, 44:19, 44:25).  Jeremiah 7:18 plainly states that God hates idolatry and it provokes Him to anger. 
Carefully notice the things that God considers as idolatry when done in worship to the Queen of Heaven:
  1. the CHILDREN gather wood for the fire,
  2. the FATHERS kindle the fire,
  3. and the WOMEN knead their dough. 
The whole family is involved in idolatry. Everything that Catholics do for the Queen of Heaven is sinful idolatry. 

All over the world today, Catholics have one celebration after another, in honor to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven. Notice in Jeremiah 7:18 that they also worship "other gods." In many Catholic cultures, such as the island of Guam, a different Catholic Saint is honored each month, and a village festival is held on the Saint's behalf. This is idolatry and is provokes God to anger. Isaiah 42:8 warns that God will not share His glory and praise, which are rightfully His to receive, with others.
Every time that Catholics avoid meat, observe Lent, or bake cakes to celebrate the Immaculate Conception of Mary, they are committing horrible idolatry. 
The Word of God never directs us to perform any such rituals. The only two ordinances in the Bible are baptism, and the Lord's supper. Now, the Bible does teach fasting; BUT, it is never to be done in honor of a Saint. The purpose of fasting to to let go of the physical, in order to grasp more of the spiritual. It boosts our faith, and faith is what pleases God (Hebrews 11:6). God does not answer our prayers because we earn them through sacrifice, or starving ourselves. This is not Biblical fasting. Any time spent fasting must include much prayer. 
In fact, we are giving up something in order to spend that time in prayer. Most people don't pray because they are living for their belly (Philippians 3:19). Biblical fasting and prayer are inseparable. In contrast, Catholics practice their religious dietary restrictions as sacrifices to impress God. God is not impressed (1st Samuel 15:22; Mark 7:7-13).

The Queen of Heaven that all Catholics serve and worship, is the SAME abominable Queen of Heaven found in ancient Babylon. The Catholic Church is a conglomerate of false religions—from Dagon, the half man/half fish god of the Philistines, to the Babylonian Queen of Heaven. Catholicism is a prisonhouse of religion, who's doctrines have been INVENTED Satan is a master deceiver, and knows that the BEST lies originate with the truth, and then he adds or subtracts, to turn the truth into a lie. 
Whereas Catholicism NEVER would have been accepted in it's present form in the beginning, it has evolved into a whorish monstrosity over the centuries, and people today blindly accept it. I wish I could get every Catholic to start diligently studying the Word of God, and start asking questions. So many of the doctrines taught in Catholicism aren't even found in the Bible, and they admit it. One such doctrine is the ASSUMPTION OF MARY, declared as an official doctrine of the Vatican in 1950. Please read Mark 7:7-13 again.
I plead with you in Jesus' name to forsake the Queen of Heaven, and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ alone for salvation.



Catholicism is a lie of the devil, a prison-house of religion. If I didn't sincerely care about people, then I wouldn't take the time to WARN you. The Catholic religion is all a bunch of Satanic lies based upon traditions and ridiculous manipulations of the Word of God. I plead with you as a friend, obey the Bible by turning to the Lord Jesus Christ in faith and forsaking the Mother of Harlots. The Great Whore of the Catholic Church will take you to hell with them if you're foolish enough to follow them. Don't do it.  Salvation is NOT found in a religion, but in a Person—the Lord Jesus Christ! You need CHRISTIANITY friend, NOT churchianity.




THE JESUIT OATH

My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a Reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant; and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope. You have been taught to plant insidiously the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and to incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace; to take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means. You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death. You have received all your instructions heretofore as a novice, a neophyte, and have served as co-adjurer, confessor and priest, but you have not yet been invested with all that is necessary to command in the Army of Loyola in the service of the Pope. You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can command here who has not consecrated his labours with the blood of the heretic; for "without the shedding of blood no man can be saved". Therefore, to fit yourself for your work and make your own salvation sure, you will, in addition to your former oath of obedience to your order and allegiance to the Pope, repeat after me:
(Text of the Oath:)
I_______________ , now in the presence of Almighty God, the blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the Holy Apostles, St. Peter and St. Paul, and all the saints, sacred host of Heaven, and to you, my Ghostly Father, the superior general of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, in the pontification of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the Virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear that His Holiness, the Pope, is Christ's Vice-Regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by the virtue of the keys of binding and loosing given to His Holiness by my Saviour, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical Kings, Princes, States, Commonwealths, and Governments, and they may be safely destroyed. Therefore to the utmost of my power I will defend this doctrine and His Holiness's right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran Church of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, and the now pretended authority and Churches of England and Scotland, and the branches of same now established in Ireland and on the continent of America and elsewhere and all adherents in regard that they may be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now denounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or State, named Protestant or Liberal, or obedience to any of their laws, magistrates or officers. I do further declare the doctrine of the Churches of England and Scotland of the Calvinists, Huguenots, and others of the name of Protestants or Masons to be damnable, and they themselves to be damned who will not forsake the same. I do further declare that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of His Holiness's agents, in any place where I should be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Ireland or America, or in any other kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise. I do further promise and declare that, notwithstanding, I am dispensed with to assume any religion heretical for the propagation of the Mother Church's interest; to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they entrust me, and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstances whatever; but to execute all that should be proposed, given in charge, or discovered unto me by you, my Ghostly Father, or any of this sacred order. I do further promise and declare that I will have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions north, jungles of India, to the centres of civilisation of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things, whatsoever is communicated to me. I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus. In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever. That I will in voting always vote for a Knight of Columbus in preference to a Protestant, especially a Mason, and that I will leave my party so to do; that if two Catholics are on the ticket I will satisfy myself which is the better supporter of Mother Church and vote accordingly. That I will not deal with or employ a Protestant if in my power to deal with or employ a Catholic. That I will place Catholic girls in Protestant families that a weekly report may be made of the inner movements of the heretics. That I will provide myself with arms and ammunition that I may be in readiness when the word is passed, or I am commanded to defend the Church either as an individual or with the militia of the Pope. All of which I,_______________, do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed sacrament which I am now to receive to perform and on part to keep this my oath. In testimony hereof, I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and seal in the face of this holy sacrament.
(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)
(Superior speaks:)
You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank. In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another mutually make the ordinary sign of the cross as any ordinary Roman Catholic would; then one crosses his wrists, the palms of his hands open, and the other in answer crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the centre of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the centre of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; the first then with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first. The first then says Iustum; and the other answers Necar; the first Reges; the other answers Impious. The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name Jesu will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers:
From whither do you come? Answer: The Holy faith.
Whom do you serve? Answer: The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.
Who commands you? Answer: The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.
Who received you? Answer: A venerable man in white hair.
How? Answer: With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.
Did you take an oath? Answer: I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, nor sex, nor condition; to be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation or murmuring.
Will you do that? Answer: I will.
How do you travel? Answer: In the bark of Peter the fisherman.
Whither do you travel? Answer: To the four quarters of the globe.
For what purpose? Answer: To obey the orders of my General and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfil the conditions of my oaths.
Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-Regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated.



16 comments:

  1. Thank you for your intensive work. Your video "God Commands Me To Expose..." was the answer what I felt before. 100 percent clear, it is necessary to go on, so much brethrens did step back, or gave up. Be encouraged and the LORD might protect you. GOD bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only US government did shut down. A lot of internet activity are oddly shut down. Might be the same with you.

    GOD bless and protect you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, you have done a great job! Look up and let´s go straight through, by the grace of his majesty LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan,

    What are your sources on the Jesuit Oath??? Would you please post them?

    I was going to post your link to an email, but I have a hard fast rule not to tell people about stuff they cannot confirm for themselves.
    I hope you understand?

    Thanks and God Bless

    Very interesting work! And accurate!

    A Book of Mormon believer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "oath" was nothing more than an attempt to discredit an opponent of the Congressional elections of 1912. They paid $30 to file this fraudulent oath in the Library of Congress. I will happily provide links to everything you need, assuming Alan doesn't censor my effort to correct him on this AGAIN. t this point it's obvious that his biased opinions blur him from ever considering the truth. I posted a 200+ line response explaining how this oath was a hoax, and he censored that account on YouTube altogether. Let me know if you'd like more info about the oath and I'll give you everything you need, sources and links

      Delete
  5. The NWO:s Jewish, Illuminati, Masonic angle just felt weird and some important part was missing. But when You add the Jesuit/Vatican to the equation - BINGO! It explains the occult/religious aspect and the obsessive-compulsive disorder of controling people. It's the Roman Catholic Church in a nutshell. Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @A Book of Mormon believer

    I am not Alan, but i found this reference below. The validity You have to control Yourself.

    "The Jesuit Oath of Induction is also recorded in the Congressional Record of the U.S.A. (House Bill 1523, Contested election case of Eugene C. Bonniwell, against Thos. S. Butler, Feb. 15, 1913, pp. 3215-3216) It can also be found in the book entitled, "Subterranean Rome" by Charles Didier translated from the French and published in New York in 1843. Dr."

    ReplyDelete
  7. That you are mysterious silenced down is proof enough that your previous service was a direct hit.
    But this could have been seen before, because too much shills did approach... like are you serious...

    Well, heads up, we pray for you and the truth to come out and GOD bless! Creatures cannot abolish the CREATOR, never!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm curious in what Bible you found the quoted verse from Mark 7: 7-13: "I plead with you in Jesus' name to forsake the Queen of Heaven, and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ alone for salvation."

    I have several Bibles and there is no such verse in any of them, nor any verse in all of Mark even close to it. You present a great deal of research on this site and I certainly appreciate your efforts. Thank you. That said - if you're fabricating Bible verses to make a point or are not capable of getting them correct; then what other information presented on this site is also flawed?

    Bruce K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I'm a Buddhist Christian of sorts in that I accept the teachings of Jesus Christ and also accept much of what is taught in eastern philosophy and find little if any, contradiction between them. I also reject all organized religion, most of which are completely lost spiritually, including Roman Catholicism. That said, I was baptized Catholic, attended a Sister's of Notre Dame grade school and a Christian Brothers High School in central Wisconsin. You make many claims here regarding Catholic teachings that are not even close to correct.

    Fasting for example, has nothing whatever to do with pleasing God. I was taught it has everything to do with denying the physical world and its hold on us as part of attempting to grow in spiritual discipline and discernment. Regarding Saints or Jesus' Mother Mary - I have never even heard of a Catholic teaching prescribing the worship of Mary or Saints. Where do you get this nonsense? Catholics are taught to honor some of whom came before and apparently led exemplary spiritual lives and to implore their prayers as an aid to our own spiritual growth here in the physical world. Honoring someone and worshiping someone are not the same. The Rosary for example, is a meditational prayer imploring Jesus' Mother to aid us along our spiritual path in the same way she aided her Son. The Rosary is not worship in any shape or form. A devotion to Mary is not an attempt to replace God or to worship Mary, but to recognize her personal sacrifice and strength both as a woman and a mother.

    I'm not going to defend what the Catholic Church or any other Church is doing today regarding the abomination of secular humanism, liberation theology and the like, but the fables your spreading here are not helpful to any agenda. You frankly have no idea what you are talking about regarding Catholic dogma. Either you are seriously mislead regarding Roman Catholicism or are simply fabricating nonsense to further an agenda. I wouldn't pretend to know which is the case; perhaps both?

    Bruce K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. With reference to my above comment (22 October 2014 22:02), I see upon re-reading that you weren't quoting Mark 7: 7-13, just making a comment about it. My bad. Sorry about that. None-the-less, much of what you depict here as Catholic dogma is incorrect and misleading. I would be interested in additional factual information you may have run across regarding business connections between the Rothschild central banking cartel and the Vatican Bank itself. Thanks so much. I can be reached at: bruce@1600watch.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't ask Alan for advice unless you want lies and deceit. His story on the Jesuit Oath is easily debunked. I saw his video on it on YouTube, and curious, I searched for the legitimacy of the oath since he doesn't provide links. Within 10-15 minutes, I found every detail about it and it was clearly a piece of political propaganda made up for the 1912 elections. Congress even confirmed this in 1913. 100+ years later people now think it's a conspiracy. I replied to Alan's video with a detailed 200+ line explanation of why it's a hoax (with references), and Alan blocked my YT account on his channel. Everything I stated was 100% fact, but that doesn't work with his agenda. I'd recommend you ask advice from other people if you want good advice. I'd be happy to provide links and/or screenshots to everything aforementioned.

      Delete
  11. I agree with Bruce mostly, with these ideas of my own.
    First, the Hebrew language has no word for Queen or King. The title of Jesus as King or Mary as Queen is offensive to democratic people...and hardly flattering since so many bad people held those titles!!
    Second, Mary is in the Bible a lot...she is hardly a anonymous uterus. Jesus called her Woman from the cross...a clear reference to Eve and genesis.
    Without going on and on, I must say the Roman Church uses magical terms and Old World lingo in ways that offend not just Democratic people but also Jews, who are well known for spurning magic, spiritualism, or occult anything. This was why Rome loathed Jews...Rome loved all those things.
    So I believe the Roman Church goes way off the rails with this. They use magical language instead of describing , say, the Immaculate Conception, in terms of holiness and personal love. Why not just say Mary was a love child...born of a truly innocent union?..why use all the magical slang? It's an insult to those Jews in the Gospel. Is that the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Were you aware that The Jesuit Order was a "Synagogue of Jews". Adam Weishapt who created the Illuminati was a scholar of Cannon Law. Try reading "Adam Weishapt Human Devil". https://ia600803.us.archive.org/25/items/AdamWeishauptAHumanDevil/adam-weishaupt-human-devil.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFfbJt9wW-A The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews, 1of3 Dr. Robert Aleksander Maryks, February 24, 2010, Boston College Front Row.
    On the early Jewish Jesuits Ignatius of Loyola and his secretary Juan Alfonso de Polanco, who was also secretary to Loyola's successors Diego Lainez (another "converso") and Francis Borgia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Find the best details about oath at edial to get more information

    ReplyDelete